The car market of India is filled with different types of cars. Every price range is available in the market for cars. You can find many cheap car in India and very costly cars also. It’s your choice what you will choose. In this article we have mentioned few best cars which are in budget, so that anyone can buy it whether middle class or high class.
- Renault Kwid – It is one of the best car from french car makers after duster. It was launched in 2015 and till now the number of kwid’s sold are 1.30 lakhs. It gives the person a feel of driving SUV and the starting price of this car is 2.64 lakhs. It comes with two engine options. It has some great security features like remote keyless entry, central locking and high mount stop lamp with seat belts for passengers.
- Tata Tiago – This car was very famous in young generation people due to its Impact design. It was launched in 2016 and the total sales till now has crossed 50,000 and it is growing day by day. It comes with AMT gearbox. It offers five speed manual for both petrol and diesel variants. Some features are ABS, corner stability control, speed sensing door auto lock and dual front airbags.
- Hyundai Eon – It comes with 6.2 inch touchscreen infotainment system. It has sports edition. It is famous among young people as it has sporty look. The price differs from edition to edition.
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio – It is the first car in India with Auto Gear Shift (AGS) technology. It comes with three fuel options of petrol, diesel and CNG. Till now 1.3 lakhs units of celerio has been sold. It offers phenomenal efficiency.
- Chevrolet Beat – It will come with diesel and petrol engine with five speed transmission. It will also include 7 inch touchscreen infotainment system. It is said that it will be the best cheap car in India to buy.
- Ford Figo – The new sports edition comes with new tuned suspension, and wider 15 inch alloy wheels. It also has satellite navigation, solution for storing and EBD.
In India the emotions of the people are connected with their car also. People mostly who are middle class look for cheap car in India. We hope this article would help you to buy your next budget car and enjoy the ride in it with your family and friends.